Although my pillars are going down, and some anguish come to me, I will stand, and continue the way, with my head held high, without looking behind...
My mind will tell me again that is easier to give up to all my dreams and surrender, but my heart is still believing at that new dawn that one day you've promised...
Now I know that I can be strong like a stone, have a brave heart and a persistent soul... That I'm gonna make it...
I'm sure the world cannot fight with me... The fear won't win me... The lies will not swallow me... And the loneliness, that sweet poison, won't kill me... Not again...
I'll have to learn that the life changes color, shape and size and be use to the consequences of desicions... And, maybe, some touch of God that could change everything...
All the happenings will grow me stronger, wiser and more prepared for the life's battles... So I have to stay firm and fight, and defend what's mine... And know which are my properties...
I will find my way, in the middle of the doubts, I will rise once again... Keep that for sure...

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario