So many things to say, so many words lost in the wind...
I would like to know everything, but I don't...
I would like to do all over again, but I can't...
Now, I'm learning that I have to accept it, that the time passes and nothing can stop it...
I would like to know everything, but I don't...
I would like to do all over again, but I can't...
Now, I'm learning that I have to accept it, that the time passes and nothing can stop it...
A new destiny is coming, it's... difficult. I don't know how to explain it...
It's like the thing that I was waiting all my life, without knowing it was like that...
It's war, it's a battle, and I'm demanded to prepare myself...
I'm not kidding with this... Maybe you don't believe in this as I do... Or even you don't believe in it at all...
I don't know, I've never asked you...
But I would like to tell you that this is important... My whole life has been put in this...
I'm not in danger, because I know who is with me, but I'm not in a peacefull place either...
This is serious... Now, I need you to understand...
I love you, and you know how important you are for me...
But the most important thing right now is God's dreams, and he has given me a mission...
I have to focus on that mission, so the best thing now is to put it all in stand-by...
It could be awesome if one day we could stay together, but not now...
This time, we could stay in touch, but I think that we have to calm down and wait the correct time...
I also know that maybe you know all this stuff...
Anyway, I would like you to pray for this, for our future, but more than anything for our purpose in this life...
I don't want to forget the sound of your voice, so please, stay with me, as a friend...
I need you...
I need your support, your advice... I want to know that you can hear me...
I'm sorry if all this sounds very selfish, but I really need you near me, even in the distance...
That's my desire...
Thank you so much, for everything...
Love you...
Love you...

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario